This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has just completed a degree in Marketing and is looking for their first role in business. We are looking to for a dedicated resource in a Marketing role initially for a three month period as a placement with the possibility of this becoming longer term for the right candidate.
In summary this role will involve working closely with a number of departments and undertaking various tasks
- Responsibility for updating the website with new news releases.
- Communicating with all of the trade press on our behalf.
- To work with our inhouse design team on how we modernise our image, company branding and new catalogues. Any digital ways of promoting these.
- To get involved in the look and feel for the website.
- Sales - connecting with Sales Managers and helping them mail shoot newsletters to customers. Maybe creating news mailouts to prospective customers.
- Working with others on the stand preparations for Spring and Autumn Fair.
- Other forms of marketing can involve creating digital catalogues.
- Thinking about how we can maximise the benefits of social media sites
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th July 2012. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further either send an email to the above address or call Rachael Ward on 0116 284 3640
© Copyright 2011 Pyramid International.
Pyramid International is the trading name of Pyramid Posters Limited, Unit A, Bruce Way, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6HP, United Kingdom, Company Registration No. 2743258. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office as above.